58x32cm (23×13”) dish – wireless controlled SAT DVB-S2 antenna, 1 output, for river boats
Danube NEO is the new generation Satellite TV Antennas for river boats and house boats.
Glomex has developed Danube NEO, the new high performance satellite TV antenna to watch TV with parked vehicle. Danube NEO has exceptional performances with every weather conditions thanks to a bigger parabolic dish and the innovative elliptic feed-horn to avoid spill-over (H.P.F.), coupled with a high gain and a low noise factor LNB.
Danube NEO is also designed according to the offset technology (the focus point is outside the parabolic area), so that the LNB is supported by an arm which does not cast any shadow onto the dish for the best performances.
This new technology allows you to receive the satellite television signal in perfect quality and watch all channels in FULL HD and 4K.
– New control unit that can be configured, managed and updated through the free GLOMEX SATELLITE App available for iOS devices.
– Through the App you can manage and update the antenna with a single click.
– Through the App you can update the antenna without cables, without SD cards, just connect the antenna to your mobile devices via Bluetooth®.
– Through the App you can select and update the list of antenna satellites while you are comfortably seated
– Through the App all the operating parameters of the antenna can be sent to technical assistance in case of need.
– Small size: only 66 cm in diameter and 39 cm in height for a weight of only 8 kg.
– Operates when the vehicle is stationary and with very low current consumption (0.6 A / h at 12 V).
– Suitable for any climatic conditions, even in the presence of strong winds.
– Designed based on OFFSET technology (the focus point is outside the parabolic area), so that the LNB is supported by an arm that does not cast any shadow on the parabolic dish for the best possible performance.
– Equipped with an elliptical feed-horn to avoid spillover (HPF High Performance Feed-horn).
– Extremely easy to install with a single coaxial cable coming out of the antenna
– Multiple TVs can be connected simultaneously. Signal splitter not included
– Low attenuation radome.
– Manual calibration of the SKEW.
BLUETOOTH CONTROL UNIT 12V WITH MANY PRELOADED SATELLITES, SUCH AS: HOTBIRD 13°E, ASTRA 1 19°E, ASTRA 2 28°E
5M (16,4′) COAXIAL CABLE
1,5M (5′) COAXIAL CABLE
ROOF FEED THRU
|DISH DIAMETER||58x32cm (23×13”)|
|RADOME DIMENSIONS||66X39CM (26X15”)|
|WEIGHT||8kg (17,6 lb)|
|WORK CONDITION||River boats|
|GAIN||35 dB @ 12 GHz|
|MIN EIRP||48 dBW|
|SKEW||Manual (code R500N) – Automatic (code R500NSKEW)|
|TRACKING RATE||AZ: 25°/sec – EL 15°/sec|
|POLARIZATION||Linear (H + V)|
|LNB FREQUENCY RANGE||10,7 – 12,75 GHz|
|RADOME TYPE||U.V. resistant|
|POWER REQUIREMENT||11,5 ÷ 13,8 Vdc|
|OPERATING TEMPERATURE RANGE||-20° +55°|
|ELEVATION||15° – 50°|
|TYPE OF STABILIZATION||Gear drive|
|FUTURE UPGRADES READY||Yes|